March 31, 2006

Rollover Accident

On the way home last night I saw the aftermath of a roll over car accident in Lancaster. An SUV was on it's side. Another small pickup was on the shoulder of the road with a flat. The location was 25th st east and Ave K.

I ate the grilled Terriyaki Salmon at Carrows last night and it was great. Great service as well. This is the third or fourth time I have at Carrows recently in Lancaster and we got good food and good service.

On Wednesday I went to dinner with someone at Barone's Italian restaurant on Ave I in Lancaster. They still have the best spaghetti, meatballs, and meatsauce in town.

1 Comments:

Blogger WIldcatzoo said...

Have you tried the mexican place by the airport in Rosamond?

Golden Cantina.

Just up the road from where I volunteer, helping to save cats.

It is pretty good, not too pricey, and sometimes has interesting winds for the planes to land in.

Enjoy!

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home