August 22, 2005

Taking a bath in Powerade

While in D.C. we visited the Lincoln Memorial and the Vietnam Memorial. On the way back to the hotel to pick up the car, we stopped at the National Air and Space museum gift store. I picked up the book about the effort to build an atomic rocket. Later we ate at the Worlds Largest McDonald's in the National Air and Space museum. In the process I dumped half a medium powerade on myself. It dried up pretty quickly and I earned the honor of being one of the select few to take a bath in the National Air and Space museum! Drove down to Solomons Maryland tonight and I am staying at the Holiday Inn here. This is the best place to stay if you come this way. Tomorrow we are off to the Range Commanders Council Telemetry Group meeting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home