November 27, 2010

Review: Smith Brother's Hobby Center in Lancaster

We are really lucky to have Smith Brothers Hobby Center in Lancaster!

Please support them.

My review on Yelp for Smith Brother's Hobby Center in Lancaster, CA.

I have been visiting Smith Brother's Hobby Center in Lancaster, CA store even before it was Smith Brothers (when it was Peterson's Hobby Store).

Smith Brothers has a little of everything. Radio Control, Rockets, Models, Toys, Model Railroads, Dioramas and Books.

I look at everything but am most interested in the book section which stocks quite a few aviation oriented books.

My grandson loves this place.

I like to visit Barone's Pizza next door at lunch time and then run over to Smith Brothers next door while I am waiting for my order.

Closed on Monday..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home